Recipe by Mysterygirl
I haven't tried this one yet. It comes from McCormick Seasoning and sounds intriguing, don't you think?!
Top Review by Sackville
The flavour for this is pretty intense and I think the next time I would cut the vanilla a bit, as another person suggested. However, it is tasty and definitely different! Best served with something relatively bland, such as pasta in a simple parmesan and butter sauce, in my opinion.
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a plastic bag or glass dish, combine wine, extract, onion, and seasonings.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Reserve marinade.
- Sauté shrimp in butter until pink.
- Remove shrimp from skillet.
- Add reserved marinade and chicken broth.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan and heat through.