Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons shampoo, concentrate (or substitute 1/4 C. unscented shampoo and increase the salt to 1/2 tsp.)
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1 tablespoon liquid glycerin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 10 drops vanilla fragrance oil
- 4 drops rose fragrance oil
- Warm the water and pour into a ceramic bowl.
- Add the shampoo concentrate and stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Add the rose water, liquid glycerin, salt, and fragrance oils and stir until well mixed.
This is BRILLIANT! I just loved this! I used unscented shampoo(Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo with conditioner) and accordingly increased the amount of salt to 1/2 tsp. Since I don't have vanilla fragrance oil, I substituted it with my favourite essential oil, i.e., jasmine oil. This combo of rose blended essential oil and jasmine oil mixed with my favourite shampoo and rose water smelt awesome besides looking incredible too! It has this beautiful green colour(the colour of the shampoo) and smells out-of-the-world! I just can't tell you how much I love it! Thank you for sharing such an easy to make and useful non-food recipe. I'm off to make several bottles of this now to give as gifts to my friends':)