My favorite room freshner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill the spray bottle with 1.
- 25 ounces of vanilla extract and 1.
- 35 ounces of distilled water.
- 4(Even though a 4 oz. bottle is suggested, leave about 1 oz. unfilled so you can shake the bottle well between uses.) Shake the bottle prior to each use, and let it sit for about a day before making a conclusion that the aroma is too weak; the aroma can change after the air freshener has had time to sit.
- 5Mist lightly in the room.
- 6Be especially careful not to allow the air freshener mist fall onto furniture or into open beverages.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Room Spray Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: