Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
My favorite room freshner!
Make and share this Vanilla Room Spray Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Fill the spray bottle with 1.
- 5 ounces of vanilla extract and 1.
- 5 ounces of distilled water.
- (Even though a 4 oz. bottle is suggested, leave about 1 oz. unfilled so you can shake the bottle well between uses.) Shake the bottle prior to each use, and let it sit for about a day before making a conclusion that the aroma is too weak; the aroma can change after the air freshener has had time to sit.
- Mist lightly in the room.
- Be especially careful not to allow the air freshener mist fall onto furniture or into open beverages.
This stuff is wonderful! I really didn't think it would work, but it did. It smells much better than the Glade air fresheners, and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. My family loves it. I made a batch of just plain vanilla, and then a batch with a mixture of vanilla and honeysuckle oil, and placed them in old hairspray bottles. This is easy and will save us quite a bit of money on air fresheners from now on. Thank you for sharing!