- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (5 ounce) package raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow baking dish combine butter, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla.
- Add peach halves, turn to coat in butter mixture and arrange cut side down in a single layer.
- Roast peaches until tender and the liquid in the baking dish turns syrupy, 15-25 minutes.
- Brush peaches with cooking liquid half-way through.
- Serve slightly warm with ice cream and raspberries. Drizzle with cooking liquid.