Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Vanilla Risotto With Grilled Nectarines recipe from Food.com.
- Scrape seeds ou of the vanilla pod and add both seeds and pod to the milk. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Put the orange zest, juice and 2 tbsp of the honey into a pan and heat for 1 minute. Add rice and stir to coat.
- Add the milk to the rice mix a ladle at a time until all the milk has been used up. Stir constantly while doig so, it will take about 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan to very hot. Cut the nectarines an half and brush cut side with the honey.
- Place cut side down in pan and cook for 3 - 4 mins each side. Serve the risotto topped with the nectarines, nuts and a drizzle of honey.