1/1 Photo of Vanilla Rich Chip Cake
This cake is from McCormick's recipe files. Ultra moist, really does not need any frosting, all around great cake that my son requests for his birthday yearly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cake mix in large bowl.
- 2Add oil, water, eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Beat until well-blended.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Spray large bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 7Let cool in pan at least 1 hour.
- 8Invert pan onto serving platter to release cake.
- 9Ice if desired with following icing: 3 Tablespoons melted butter mixed with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar and around 2 tablespoons whipping cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Rich Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 236.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g