Recipe by Snicklefritzie
This cake is from McCormick's recipe files. Ultra moist, really does not need any frosting, all around great cake that my son requests for his birthday yearly.
- 510.29 g yellow cake mix, any brand
- 118.29 ml oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml mini chocolate chip
- 14.79 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cake mix in large bowl.
- Add oil, water, eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Beat until well-blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray large bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Let cool in pan at least 1 hour.
- Invert pan onto serving platter to release cake.
- Ice if desired with following icing: 3 Tablespoons melted butter mixed with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar and around 2 tablespoons whipping cream.