A simple recipe made for my brother on his protein craze, designed as an alternative way of consuming protein whilst also being a yummy and healthy option! (well at least healthier than normal biscuits) Created 20th April 2014.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan-bake/force.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg, essence, butter, brown sugar, and rice malt syrup until combined.
- Mix in with a wooden spoon the bicarbonate of soda, flour and protein powder until a thick dough has formed.
- Carefully fold the raspberries into the dough.
- On a small tray with baking paper place the dough in slightly flattened balls.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.