Recipe by mrsteacher22
I found this in a new recipe book and just had it for dessert. It makes two 6 oz. ramakin size, just perfect for my husband and me! It is not too sweet and a perfect little treat for after dinner! Super fast and easy, all my DH said was "DELICIOUS!!"
- 2 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 caramel, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread cubes into two greased 6 oz ramekins or custard cups.
- Whisk together creamer and egg, divide and pour evenly over bread.
- Sprinkle with caramel pieces, pecans, and cinnamon, dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool before serving.