Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice light fluffy dip you can dip just about anything in, graham crackers pound cake and you have to try it with apples. Really good
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and
- pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed topping. Chill in the
- refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with Graham crackers, Apples, pound cake, or anything that sounds good!
This stuff is delicious! The only thing that I did deferently was added an extra teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and used sugar free vanilla pudding. Served it with regular graham crackers and it tasted delicious!
This was DELICIOUS!!! I put the dip inside of a hollowed out pumpkin which made everyone love it even more!!!
We really enjoyed this dip. I'd been looking for the recipe because I had it at a party. I love it with Teddy Grahams. A big hit with the kids.