Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is to correct the nutritional values found on my Vanilla pudding mix Vanilla Pudding Mix
Make and share this Vanilla Pudding from Premade Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla pudding mix, Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups milk or 2 cups reconstituted non-fat powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- over double boiler pan with water already at boiling stage add the pudding mix into a saucepan, slowly adding the milk while whisking or stirring constantly until the pudding reaches desired thickness.
- Remove from double boiler and whisk or stir in butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Dish into individual serving dishes and chill in refrigerator prior to serving.
- Add desired toppings.