Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup vanilla pudding mix, Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups milk or 2 cups reconstituted non-fat powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- over double boiler pan with water already at boiling stage add the pudding mix into a saucepan, slowly adding the milk while whisking or stirring constantly until the pudding reaches desired thickness.
- Remove from double boiler and whisk or stir in butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Dish into individual serving dishes and chill in refrigerator prior to serving.
- Add desired toppings.