Cook1 hr 15 mins
A very easy, sinfully good pound cake. This is wonderful with fresh berries and cream.
Make and share this Vanilla Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat on low to mix ingredients well.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes.
- On low, add flour and baking powder alternately with milk.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes, until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes; invert onto cake plate.