1/1 Photo of Vanilla Popcorn
From an email I received. A sweet and salty popcorn snack...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat corn oil in a large pot over medium-high or high heat for a minute.
- 2Add one kernel of popcorn to the oil. When the kernel pops, pour in the remaining popcorn and the vanilla bean.
- 3Place a lid on the pot, and shake gently until the corn starts to pop.
- 4Shake vigorously until the popping subsides.
- 5Remove from the heat, and pour into a large bowl.
- 6Remove the vanilla bean from the corn.
- 7Scrape seeds from the vanilla bean, and mix with sugar.
- 8Stir sugar, salt and melted butter into the corn until evenly coated, and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: