- 1 cup popcorn
- 2 (12 ounce) bags vanilla chips
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop popcorn in hot air popper 1/3 cup at a time.
- Take out kernals.
- Melt vanilla chips in microwave according to directions.
- Set aside a few spoonfuls of melted vanilla for red and green"splatters.
- "Pour melted chips over popcorn and mix will.
- Pour onto cookie sheets to harden.
- Mix red and green with remaining candymelt.
- Flick colors onto popcorn with a spoon or knife.
- Great for Christmas time!