Recipe by **Mandy**
This is a yummy breakfast that is sure to impress, includes all my favourites, vanilla, cinnamon & maple syrup. It is always a hit when I serve it with both adults & kids.
Top Review by Chef floWer
I made these for Little Miss (DD) for breakfast and she yummed it all up. Little Miss said she loved the bite size pancakes, I told her they were pikelets and she wouldn't believe me. She loved the banana topping. Thank you Mandy from Oz - *Made for Zaar World Tour 4*
- 200 g vanilla yogurt
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 236.59 ml self-raising flour
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml vanilla yogurt, drink
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml maple syrup, extra
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2 bananas, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine yoghurt & 2 tblsp maple syrup, chill until required.
- Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl, add combined yoghurt drink & egg, whisking until just combined.
- Heat a frypan, spray with cooking spray. Cook tablespoon measuresd of the mixture in several batches for 1-2 mins each side, keep warm.
- Combine extra maple syrup with cinnamon and spread over bananas which have been sliced lengthways then crossways.
- (Optional step)Cook bananas for 1-2 mins until brown on both sides (I don't usually do this, it's fine without cooking bananas too).
- Serve bananas on top of pikelets drizzled with maple yoghurt & any remaining cinnamon syrup.