This is a yummy breakfast that is sure to impress, includes all my favourites, vanilla, cinnamon & maple syrup. It is always a hit when I serve it with both adults & kids.
- Combine yoghurt & 2 tblsp maple syrup, chill until required.
- Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl, add combined yoghurt drink & egg, whisking until just combined.
- Heat a frypan, spray with cooking spray. Cook tablespoon measuresd of the mixture in several batches for 1-2 mins each side, keep warm.
- Combine extra maple syrup with cinnamon and spread over bananas which have been sliced lengthways then crossways.
- (Optional step)Cook bananas for 1-2 mins until brown on both sides (I don't usually do this, it's fine without cooking bananas too).
- Serve bananas on top of pikelets drizzled with maple yoghurt & any remaining cinnamon syrup.