1/4 Photos of Vanilla Pikelets With Banana & Maple Yoghurt
This is a yummy breakfast that is sure to impress, includes all my favourites, vanilla, cinnamon & maple syrup. It is always a hit when I serve it with both adults & kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yoghurt & 2 tblsp maple syrup, chill until required.
- 2Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl, add combined yoghurt drink & egg, whisking until just combined.
- 3Heat a frypan, spray with cooking spray. Cook tablespoon measuresd of the mixture in several batches for 1-2 mins each side, keep warm.
- 4Combine extra maple syrup with cinnamon and spread over bananas which have been sliced lengthways then crossways.
- 5(Optional step)Cook bananas for 1-2 mins until brown on both sides (I don't usually do this, it's fine without cooking bananas too).
- 6Serve bananas on top of pikelets drizzled with maple yoghurt & any remaining cinnamon syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Pikelets With Banana & Maple Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 490.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g