Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
I am always looking for variations of pecan pie since it is my husband's favorite. This one is from Southern Living.
- 1 1⁄2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 ounce) packagevegetarian vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine syrup, pudding mix, eggs, and butter; stir in pecans.
- Pour into pastry shell and bake for 50-55 minutes.