Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a new one that I just came up with. It is a vanilla pear milkshake, wonderful for those hot summer days when you want ice cream but also, something that is a little healthier added to it, too. Kids will love it thinking that it is all just a treat, but are actually getting a good amount of fruit in with it. Try it and enjoy!
- ***Add more ice cream or reduce the amount of milk to thicken the shake to desired thickness. Also, if you do not like pears, don't be afraid to switch it for something such as a banana or another fruit.
- Chop the pear into quarter-sized pieces.
- Add pear, ice cream, milk, and vanilla into blender.
- Blend ingredients on low for 30-60 seconds.
- Serve *You can also try serving this shake in a frosted glass for extended clill.
- Enjoy :).
With two slight exceptions, I followed your recipe right on down ~ I actually used 2 Bartlett pears, but they were kinda small, & I also used frozen vanilla yogurt instead of Ice cream! Anyway, you have the recipe for a great tasting (& different, for sure) shake, & the 2 of us thoroughly enjoyed this drink! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]