Recipe by nicole.cpp
If you like Larabars, you'll love this fresh and sweet interpretation! When I'm in a hurry, I skip the trouble of pressing and cutting bars and just shape the "dough" into little snack balls. For the dates, just use half of an 8 oz. bag. Avoid the pre-chopped kind, which are usually coated in sugar and won't stick together.
- 8 ounces dry roasted salted almonds
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried peaches
- 4 ounces dried pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon vanilla
- water, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a food processor, chop together the dried peaches, dates, cinnamon, and vanilla until you get a good mush. Remove from food processor and set aside in a large bowl.
- 2. Process the almonds until finely ground, and add them to the bowl.
- 3. Combine the ingredients in the bowl with your hands, adding a few tablespoons of water as needed to hold it all together.
- 4. Press into an 8x8 square baking dish. Chill and cut into bars.