1/1 Photo of Vanilla Parfait
Frozen dessert, reminds me of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip cream until soft peak, set aside and chill.
- 2Whisk eggyolk and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, boil milk. Once boiling, pour some into egg mixture, while whisking constantly (pour gradually because you might cook the eggs) after all milk is poured,.
- 4Bring back the mixture into the saucepan, cook until the mixture slightly thickened (or until it coats the back of the spoon).
- 5Strain into another bowl, place over ice bath and stir.
- 6Once mixture is cooled, fold in the whipped cream, vanilla.
- 7Place in containers and freeze.
- 8NOTE: i added chopped nougatine to flavor it a bit during the folding.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 644.2 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g