Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frozen dessert, reminds me of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- Whip cream until soft peak, set aside and chill.
- Whisk eggyolk and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, boil milk. Once boiling, pour some into egg mixture, while whisking constantly (pour gradually because you might cook the eggs) after all milk is poured,.
- Bring back the mixture into the saucepan, cook until the mixture slightly thickened (or until it coats the back of the spoon).
- Strain into another bowl, place over ice bath and stir.
- Once mixture is cooled, fold in the whipped cream, vanilla.
- Place in containers and freeze.
- NOTE: i added chopped nougatine to flavor it a bit during the folding.