1/1 Photo of Vanilla Panna Cotta
weekend cooker's Note:
a nice quick dessert with fresh fruits. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine water, and gelatin and let sit for 10 minutes. DO NOT STIR.
- 2In a medium saucepan, heat cream, vanilla beanm and sugar to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally to disolve the sugar.
- 3As soon as it simmers, turn off heat and add gelatin.
- 4If gelatin does not dissolve in 3 minutes, return to heat and warm gently until dissolved.
- 5Pour mixture into 6-8 dessert cups.
- 6Chill, uncovered for at least 2 hours.
- 7TO SERVE:.
- 8Dip cups in hot water for 10 seconds and then turn out onto dessert plates.
- 9Surround each panna cotta with berries and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.6
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 217.3 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: