Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a delicious frosting! We love the cinnamon frosting on vanilla cupcakes. The vanilla flavored frosting works well on just about anything!
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 709.77 ml confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract or 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer set on low speed until combined, 30 seconds.
- Add sugar a little at a time on low speed, beating until the sugar is well incorporated, 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla or cinnamon, then increase speed to medium and blend the frosting until fluffy, 1 minute.