Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a delicious frosting! We love the cinnamon frosting on vanilla cupcakes. The vanilla flavored frosting works well on just about anything!
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer set on low speed until combined, 30 seconds.
- Add sugar a little at a time on low speed, beating until the sugar is well incorporated, 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla or cinnamon, then increase speed to medium and blend the frosting until fluffy, 1 minute.