Recipe by HisPixie
Recipe I found on Pinterest but was difficult to actually GET to the recipe quickly. Blog entitled "Aunt Peg's Recipe Box." I guessed at serving amount as I haven't made the recipe yet.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, mix together the sugar, butter and the milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add in the pudding mix, oats and vanilla. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.