Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a rich cheesecake with two delicious layers. I make it with lighter ingredients, but the full-fat versions can also be used if you are feeling especially sinful!
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix wafers and butter and press into a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat 3 packages cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla with mixer until combined. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around pan and cool completely.
- Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in cool whip. Spread over cooled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.