Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Yum! This is a great,easy dessert that will please the pickiest of people! 8)
Top Review by Kate in Katoomba
Well my kids really enjoyed this one, although next time I would add more milk as the texture was very stiff. This had a nice milkyway flavour and was very easy to prepare.
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) Milky Way bars, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan,on low heat,add bars,cocoa,1/4 cup milk,heating until smooth.
- Pour into a medium bow,chill 10 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining milk,& the pudding mix.
- With a wire whisk or rotary beater,beat until smooth&slightly thickened.
- Combine the sour cream,and refrigerate at least a 1/2 hour.