Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this Milk Shake! I found it in a Kids Cookbook.
- 2 scoops ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla instant pudding mix (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Process for about 20 seconds or until smooth and frothy.
- Serve in a glass with a straw.
It was a bit to thin. The next time I make it I will just cut back on the milk a little. But the flavor was very good. My kids loved it. I used sugar free vanilla pudding and it worked great.
A quick and tasty milkshake, except it was too thin for our liking. Maybe adding for ice cream or pudding may help. Thank you Huley for the recipe.
The milkshake tasted good but we like our milkshake a little thicker so I added a extra scoop of ice cream. Very quick and easy. Thanks MaeEast.