1/2 Photos of Vanilla Lemonade
This is a Paula Deen recipe that combines the great taste of lemonade with vanilla beans. Wonderful drink for hot summer days. You will really like this simple recipe. Prep time does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups water, sugar, and vanilla bean and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil for 2 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat, and cool completely.
- 3Stir in lemon juice and remaining 2 cups water; refrigerate.
- 4Serve chilled over ice. Garnish with maraschino cherries, fresh mint, and lemon slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (2080 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 865.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 231.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 208.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: