Vanilla Lemon Berry Parfaits
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, pudding, lemon curd, and vanilla extract; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined.
- Add the mixed berries, and gently stir with a rubber spatula to coat them with the honey mixture.
- Assemble the parfaits in four 8-ounce glasses. Using measuring spoons, scoop 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into each glass.
- Top with 1/4 cup of the berries, then another 3 tablespoons yogurt, and another 1/4 cup berries.
- Garnish each yogurt parfait with fresh mint, if desired. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.