Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Health Magazine.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) containers fat-free vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups mixed berries (such as blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries)
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, pudding, lemon curd, and vanilla extract; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined.
- Add the mixed berries, and gently stir with a rubber spatula to coat them with the honey mixture.
- Assemble the parfaits in four 8-ounce glasses. Using measuring spoons, scoop 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into each glass.
- Top with 1/4 cup of the berries, then another 3 tablespoons yogurt, and another 1/4 cup berries.
- Garnish each yogurt parfait with fresh mint, if desired. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.