Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lavender and vanilla flavored wine. So smooth, sweet and delish. Great on a spring day! This is a recipe I made from my May Wine Punch My Version. For those that can't get sweet woodruff. It is equally flavorful. Great for bridal showers. It is easy to make Lavender Sugar With Vanilla. Use any berries that are available. Cava or champagne is delish in this. But use any sparkling wine or sparkling water to keep the alcohol down.Take a look at this for May Wine http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?p=4543721
- 1 cup superfine sugar (or an extra special treat Lavender Sugar With Vanilla would be really lovely or check below)
- 2 -750 ml dry white wine
- 750 ml champagne (Cava works just as good)
- 16 fresh strawberries
- In a large punch bowl, lavender sugar, and 1 bottle of wine. Cover, and steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover, stir the mixture, strain to remove pieces of lavender and vanilla.
- Pour the wine over ice in a punch bowl.
- Add the Cava, and strawberries, stir, and serve over ice.
- Easy Lavender sugar:.
- 4Place 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender flowers and 1 cup sugar in a blender and blend till combined and buds are fine.