1/2 Photos of Vanilla Latte Ice Cream
5 hrs 10 mins
I made this up because we wanted ice cream for a dessert this evening, had none in the freezer, and no money in the budget for "extras" this week. It was made with what I had on hand! Cook time is freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put Milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave just until warm enough to dissolve the instant coffee crystals DO NOT SCALD OR BOIL.
- 2Add the coffee crystals and stir until dissolved.
- 3While stirring add in the creamer and mix well.
- 4Add the whipped topping and mix well, don't worry about"deflating" the whipped topping.
- 5Put in your ice cream machine according to your manufacturer's instructions.
- 6Place in the freezer for 4-5 hrs minimum.
- 7After 2 hrs take it out and stir it up, just so it doesn't freeze into a solid brick!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Latte Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
french vanilla liquid coffee creamer