Recipe by Mel T
From Kraft Kitchens Winter 2005 issue. I haven't made it yet - posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by wndydgls
I took lemocurd's advice and changed it up a bit. I like my lattes sweet so I added sugar to taste to my coffee before adding the frothed milk and vanilla. I topped it with a bit a whipped cream. Made this way, it was as good or better than any vanilla latte I've ever had.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk in small saucepan on low heat until warm, stirring briskly and constantly with wire whisk to create foam.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Stir coffee into milk mixture.
- Serve immediately (they recommend with Nilla wafers).
- Other flavour option: 1/4 teaspoons almond extract instead of vanilla.