Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are soooo addicting. I have become a Kissables candy addict, and now I have to add these to the list as well!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups Hershey kissables (candy coated mini kisses)
- Beat the first 6 ingredients until fluffy.
- Add the next 3 ingredients, and mix well.
- Then stir in Kissables.
- Drop tsps of dough onto cookie sheet, and flatten with clean fingers or a fork. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire rack.
I just made these with my daughter. They are a very good buttery cookie. I used all margarine and I added baking soda equal to the amount of salt to the recipe. Will definitely make again. A very colorful cookie.
Very, very good! Even though I used all margarine (instead of 1/2 butter), these still tasted a lot like shortbread. The texture is soft, slightly chewy (not cake-like). I found it easier to make balls by hand & then flatten with a fork. I think these would be a nice addition to my Christmas trays!
These are nice cookies, and they aren't as rich as I'd expected, but I'm not sure I love them. Maybe it's just me, but the flavor seemed a little off somehow... Everyone else really liked them though, and I promise I'll still be eating them, so four stars! I should also note that I got a full 5 dozen cookies, and that 13 minutes was perfect for cooking them.