1/2 Photos of Vanilla & Jam Swirls
1 hr 15 mins
A Delicious buttery cookie that tastes lovely and looks great, layed out on a plate to have with a cuppa or fill a nice glass container full of these little cookies and give as a gift to someone special. I hope you like them as much as I do. This is a recipe Ive had for ages in a hand written little recipe book..you know the kind!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Place butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat till light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg and beat well.
- 4Add plain flour, rice flour and baking powder and mix to a dough.
- 5Turn out dough and knead gently.
- 6Roll out to 40 x 25cm, Spread jam over dough leaving a 4cm edge to enclose the jam, Roll up.
- 7Place in fridge for 30 minutes then slice into 1cm cookies.
- 8Bake at 180degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla & Jam Swirls
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g