Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
It only takes a minute to make up a tall, cold glass of this refreshing, hot-weather drink. You've probably got all the ingredients on hand. While its best if you thought ahead to make some double-strong coffee, that last mugfull that got cold in the pot will do. ;) (I confess, I can't afford to use real vanilla all the time. The artificial kind works just fine in this for my tastes).
- 226.79-283.49 g double-strong coffee, cold (I prefer half-caf or half decaf and half dark roast)
- 14.79-29.58 ml milk or 14.79-29.58 ml cream, to taste
- 1 g packet Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (or more, or equivalent in preferred sweetener)
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- Fill a tall glass 2/3 full of ice.
- Add cream, Splenda, and vanilla.
- Add coffee and stir well.
So easy to do and so good. I used my keurig to do an espresso and then followed the recipe. Thanks 3KillerBs :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
What a nice simple ice coffee to put together, great if you don't have any flavoured syrup on hand. Thanks for posting!