Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Jazz up ice cream with this rich, delicious and easy sauce.
- 88.74 ml maple syrup (it must be pure maple syrup)
- 0.59 ml salt
- 118.29 ml vanilla ice cream
- 118.29 ml walnuts, toasted and finel chopped
- vanilla ice cream
- Simmer the maple syrup and salt in saucepan over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes (do not stir).
- Add 1/2 cup ice cream and whisk until smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in walnuts.
- Can be make 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm over low heat, stirring often.