Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my result after many attempts at a creamy vanilla ice cream. We really like this one! Hope you do too. (The 1/2 Cup of Sugar is optional - I think it tastes fine without it, but some like their ice cream really sweet.)
- In microwave safe bowl heat 4 cups of heavy whipping cream about 3-4 minutes (just until well heated, not boiling) depending on your microwave.
- Add Agave Syrup and optional sugar to heated cream and stir until dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and salt to heated cream mixture.
- Pour heated cream mixture into your ice cream tin and add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Freeze as directed by your ice cream maker.
- Preparation time does not include the time to freeze the ice cream.