Milkman's Daughter's Note:
This is my result after many attempts at a creamy vanilla ice cream. We really like this one! Hope you do too. (The 1/2 Cup of Sugar is optional - I think it tastes fine without it, but some like their ice cream really sweet.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In microwave safe bowl heat 4 cups of heavy whipping cream about 3-4 minutes (just until well heated, not boiling) depending on your microwave.
- 2Add Agave Syrup and optional sugar to heated cream and stir until dissolved.
- 3Add vanilla extract and salt to heated cream mixture.
- 4Pour heated cream mixture into your ice cream tin and add remaining ingredients and stir.
- 5Freeze as directed by your ice cream maker.
- 6Preparation time does not include the time to freeze the ice cream.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Ice Cream (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.5
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.3 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: