Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by marylyn.
- cubed ice or crushed ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons salt
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular or 12 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 gallon and 1 quart size freezer bag, zip types.
- Fill half of the gallon sized bag with ice, add the salt to the ice.
- Mix the half and half, splenda, and vanilla in a 1 quart freezer bag and zip closed.
- Place it inside the larger bag. Zip closed. Squish and shake for about 5 minutes or until the ice cream thickens.
- Freeze till harden and ready to serve.