I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by marylyn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 gallon and 1 quart size freezer bag, zip types.
- 2Fill half of the gallon sized bag with ice, add the salt to the ice.
- 3Mix the half and half, splenda, and vanilla in a 1 quart freezer bag and zip closed.
- 4Place it inside the larger bag. Zip closed. Squish and shake for about 5 minutes or until the ice cream thickens.
- 5Freeze till harden and ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Ice Cream in a Bag - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 10640.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: