Recipe by Lucky.Wife
An Eagle Brand recipe. You DO NOT have to have an ice cream maker for this. The cooking time is freezing time and will vary depending on the machine you use.
- 4 cups half-and-half or 4 cups light cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all in ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacture's instructions.
- To make in loaf pan omit half and half. In bowl combine sweetened milk and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups whipping cream whipped. Do not use non dairy whipped topping.
- Pour into 9x5 loaf pan or 2 quart container. Cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or till firm.