Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is based on a recipe that I found in the January 1, 2007 issue of First magazine. The article claims that this insanely good confection is good for breast health! Tastes divine and good for you, too? Where can you go wrong? Cooking time includes chilling time in the fridge.
- 7 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 tablespoons butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 vanilla beans or 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium low heat, stirring often until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour into a greased 9"x13" pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
There is something wrong or missing with this recipe. I tried making it 4 times. Each one flopped. The consistency and texture was terrible. What ever this recipe is, it's not for fudge.