Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. The original chef stated "Sweet little cookies that are great while hot."
- Sift flour and cut in butter.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla until dough forms.
- Roll out and cut in 1 inch hearts.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar.
These cookies are the cutest when cut with small heart-shaped cookie cutters and served right out of the oven. We love this!