Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for cinnamon rolls and cakes! Make certain the the cream cheese and butter are very soft but not melted.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, half and half cream, water and vanilla until blended.
- Add in the cream cheese and softened butter, whisking until smooth.
- Drizzle on anything you desire.
This recipe is excellent! I didn't have any vanilla so substituted some almond flavoring instead. Used it to glaze apple fritters. Came out beautiful, and oh so yummy!!
This was pretty good. It was much thicker than a regular glaze, but that worked well as I was using it for donuts. It just seemed very sweet tasting like it was missing something...I might try more vanilla next time. Still very good, thanks Kitten
Sweet and delicious! I too drizzled this over a Mexican Chocolate Pound Cake. Yum yum! thank you!