1/2 Photos of Vanilla-Fudge Marble Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, grease and lightly flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- 3In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on low to medium speed about 30 seconds.
- 6Add sugar and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- 7Add eggs one at a time. Add milk and flour mixture alternately. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- 8Reserve 2 cups batter.
- 9Pour remaining batter into prepared pan.
- 10In a mixing bowl combine chocolate syrup and reserved 2 cups batter.
- 11Mix well.
- 12Pour chocolate batter over vanilla batter in pan.
- 13Do not mix.
- 14Bake in a 350° oven about 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 15Cool 15 minutes on wire rack.
- 16Remove from pan: cool completely on wire rack.
- 17Drizzle cake with Semisweet Chocolate Icing Semisweet Chocolate Icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla-Fudge Marble Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 347.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g