Everyone says this one is a winner. Creamy, smooth and lots of vanilla flavor.
Make and share this Vanilla Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Butter sides of heavy 2 quart saucepan.
- In saucepan combine sugar, milks, and salt.
- Cook and stir over med.hi. to boiling.
- Clip on candy thermometer and cook and stir over med-low heat to 238*, soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla, DO NOT STIR.
- Cool to 110F degrees.
- Remove thermometer.
- Beat with wooden spoon till fudge becomes thick and starts to lose it's gloss.
- Pour into a buttered 8 inch pan.
- Score into squares.
- If desired top each square with with a piece of nut.