Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Tasty and good for you! From Penzeys Winter 2007 Catalog.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peaches
- 1⁄3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend the heck out of it. If the blender can't handle ice, then crush the ice before blending.
I do a sort of different version of the same thing, only I like flavored yogurt (any kind) I don't use ice because it makes it too thick--it is icy enough with the frozen fruit. And I think the OJ makes it sweet enough to where you don't need vanilla (unless you really really like vanilla.)
It is ok you could do better.But i am keeping the recipy.I had it for breakfast today.
I cut this recipe in 1/2 because I just wanted enough for my daughter and I and the only problem I had was that it was too thick so I added a little more liquid to it to thin it out and just a little honey to sweeten it. I was skeptical of what this would taste like with so many different fruits but it was pretty good. Thank's! Made for spring PAC '07.