Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fruit salad for a big crowd! Creamy and delicious-make this the night before so it has time to get nice and cold. "Cooking" time listed is actually "chilling" time for the completed dish.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Place pudding mix in large bowl.
- Measure pineapple juice, and add as much water as needed to make 6 cups.
- Stir pineapple juice into pudding mix until thickened, about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Fold fruit into pudding.
- Divide fruit salad into four 13 x 9 inch pans that have been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray (like Pam)--each pan should hold about 8 cups of fruit salad.
- Refrigerate until chilled.