1/10 Photos of Vanilla French Toast
This is my FAVORITE french toast recipe. Cooks up light and fluffy and so flavorful every time. Recipe found on website of Stonyfield Farms (maker of yogurt and milk). I have made this recipe with all kinds of bread and it's fabulous. . .doesn't need to be cinnamon raisin bread. I actually just made it with Hawaiian Sweet Bread this morning and it was fabulous. Also feel free to use banana or strawberry yogurt instead of vanilla. Have fun with this recipe; you won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, yogurt, milk, salt, spices and vanilla extract.
- 2Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high flame.
- 3Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides; don't just dip them in quickly.
- 4Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden.
- 5Serve hot and top with yogurt or fresh berries.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 246.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g