Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This comes from the back of the Stoneyfield Farm french vanilla container. My kids and I loved this especially topped with blueberries and some powdered sugar. Just be careful not to use a pan that is too hot because it can burn. I have also tried it with other brands of yogurt but I do find Stoneyfield to be the best yogurt.
- 1⁄2 cup of stoneyfield farm fat free french vanilla yogurt
- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients except bread.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in bowl and soak both side.
- Place in pan and cook each side until golden.
- Serve hot and top with berries and powdered sugar or extra yogurt.