Recipe by blucoat
These make a great breakfast or part of a packed lunch. Recipe is from "EnLITEned Kosher Cooking" by Nechama Cohen. Nutrition Facts Serving size: (custard cup) 1 (approx. oz) 3.5 (g) 100 Calories 90 Protein (g) 7.4 Carbs (g) 4 Fat (g) 3.2 Sat. Fat (g) 2.4 Cholesterol (mg) 180 Sodium (mg) 160 Calcium (mg) 105 Fiber (g) 0 Exchanges: Milk protein 1
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk or 3⁄4 cup light low-carb soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup 3-5% soft white cheese (Gvina Levana) or 3⁄4 cup Quark, well-drained
- 1⁄4 cup farmer cheese
- sugar substitute equal to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except cinnamon in a blender until almost smooth.
- Pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in a baking pan. Pour hot water into the pan, so that it reaches 1 inch up the sides of the custard cups. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes. To remove, dip cups in hot water for a few seconds. Loosen with the tip of a knife and invert onto a plate.