This Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcake and Vegan Chocolate Recipe is one of my personal favorites. View the full recipe and more like it at: http://www.elanaspantry.com/2008/04/22/vanilla-cupcakes-with-chocolate-frosting/
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth.
- Pour batter into well oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Top with chocolate frosting.