1/1 Photo of Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcake and Vegan Chocolate Recipe is one of my personal favorites. View the full recipe and more like it at: http://www.elanaspantry.com/2008/04/22/vanilla-cupcakes-with-chocolate-frosting/
My Private Note
mini cu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a small bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth.
- 4Pour batter into well oiled muffin tins.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Top with chocolate frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: