1/2 Photos of Vanilla Cupcakes W/ Yummy Penuche Glaze
So amazingly yummy! The simple vanilla cupcakes go so well with the Penuche glaze which tastes like caramel!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350°F Line muffin pans with cupcake liner.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, and salt. Set a side.
- 3Cream 1/2 cup butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Add flour mixture and milk slowly. Mix well.
- 4Pour in lined muffin pans 2/3 full.
- 5Bake for 18-22 minutes or do toothpick test to see if done.
- 6Allow to cool completely before applying glaze to cupcakes. You can dip tops of cupcakes in the glaze or simply pour glaze on top of cupcakes with spoon.
- 7Penuche Glaze: In a sauce pan, melt 3 tbsp butter and brown sugar on medium heat. Allow to boil and mix continuously with a spoon for 1 minute. Take out of heat. Add 1/4 cup milk and begin to beat w/ mixer. Add powdered sugar till you get the consistency you want. Work quickly with glaze once you have made it. It thickens up quickly. Keeping it on very low heat works well so it does not harden on you.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Cupcakes W/ Yummy Penuche Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 205.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g